Tuesday 26 April 2011

I'm still here!

Wow, a couple of posts then I manage to neglect the blog for a month!

Don't fear, my training hasn't been neglected in a similar way. The rate of the gym sessions has declined slightly but have started to step up on the longer training walks. At the moment I'm trying to do a 10 mile walk once a week. These seem to be going ok so far, a few minor hiccoughs, such as taking the wrong path which led to a sewage outlet pipe for example, but other than that I'm starting to see a difference in my fitness and getting used to my equipment/clothing. I recently invested in a 'camel bak' water carrier which has proved particularly useful over these past few hot weeks. I've also now set up my fundraising page, hoping raising some spoonsorship will help keep me motivated.

Have plenty of other Three Peaks stuff to update on so will now resolve to use the long Bank Holiday weekend coming up to not only fit more walks in but also to catch up on this blog........

No comments:

Post a Comment